Benefits of Employment
- FGS's management team has been operating in the surveying profession for more than 40 years and is always looking for personnel that are experienced, self-motivated and willing to work as part of a team. Our benefits package is very generous with the idea of taking care of those personnel that work hard for the betterment of the team and the company. Listed below are some of those benefits:
- Health Insurance – several different options to choose from, available after 90 day probationary period (FGS pays a significant portion of the employee's premium)
- Dental Insurance – available after 90 day probationary period
- AirMedCare Network - available after 90 day probationary period, FGS pays for your entire household to have AMCN Membership. Details on this benefit can be found at www.AirMedCareNetwork.com
- 401K – FGS matches 100% up to 3% of salary, 50% up to 5% (Employee 5% = FGS 4%)
- Vacation: 90 days - 4 years = 10 days; 5 years – 10 years = 14 days; 11 years – 15 years = 17 days; Over 15 years = 20 days.
- Holidays – FGS observes as many as 12 holidays during each year which include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and several additional paid days off between Christmas and New Year’s. We also offer a floating holiday for those who have an additional holiday they choose to observe.
- Along with experience, self-motivation and willingness to work as part of a team, FGS is also looking for individuals with a Degree (Associates or Bachelors) in fields such as Civil Engineering Technology, Geography, Geology, Geomatics or other Engineering/Surveying related fields and those individuals that are willing to seek licensure in multiple states as needed. We would also give extra attention to those that already carry other certifications such as Certified Survey Technicians, Certified Hydrographers, Confined Spaces Certifications, Geographic Information System Professionals, Hypack Certifications, various Safety Related Certifications, among others.
- If you are interested in joining our team please fill out the application or email your resume to Recruiting@FGS-Surveyors.com. Someone from FGS will contact you as quickly as possible.